Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ARGHH!! recently...

My fellow buddies!! sighs...

recently is like so relaxed then suddenly i just remembered! exam is just right beside me!

cost accounting and finance...

hmm, haha, i think i should be able to handle it!

Meanwhile i wanted to update a little about what I am doing recently since its so long since my last post!

okay 1st of all!
EXAM!

This is not a very interesting topic so i'll just skip it!

next!

working!!

Aha, yup, I've been working as a part-timer at Pyramid with Jolynn, Hazel, and Mike just because we wanted to earn some living fees. (Actually not really for me... and Hazel is just earning some money for her I pod Touch ^^)

I'm sure most of you all have been listening to the radio's regarding a the 7-up revive thingy.
It's something like this, You can bring a can, bottle of big bottle of any Isotonic drink and you are entitled to receive a 1.5 litter Revive from us!

(Advertisment : my fellow friends, the event is still on at next week this week friday, saturday and sunday. PLEASE COME AND VISIT US! )

Yup, haha, so for the 1st day... Sighs... I've been complained by SOMEONE but I'm not sure who is it, but anyways...

The 1st day

our booth lasted until 7pm! hurray! still earlier than required time but its very very exhausting!
And guess what? the air balloon pumper spoiled due to overheating!
(praise to me and mike for being too "hardworking"!)

The 2nd day

yup it's definitely better than yesterday since everyone knows about the event is going on...
So we ended up earlier! 4pm finish, a normal tiring day...

The 3rd day

everyone is being very cautious because the management is complaining about us getting off so early! but still... WE STILL END UP GETTING BACK HOME EARLIER! 230pm finish job but stayed until 4pm)

anyways, the pics are going to be updated once i received them from my friends! (many thanks to them and good luck in our exam!

(To Be Continued...)

No comments: