Friday, December 19, 2008

My MYVI.... Gone case

Sam and Prance

okay first of all... i wanna thank everyone for their support and advise after u can see wad happened YESTERDAY . thanks to my parents, my family members... im really in a huge trauma after the bang...

well, of course, my friends too larh... especially mei chern, hazel, and brigette and my darling...

praise be to God larh, im actually got just a single scratch on my hand and i got it when i climbed out the car. so sorry to my prancing myvi T.T, im such a bad driver. Thank You God, i think this is my best present in my whole entire life that i was SAVED again by HIM

im sorry that i made everyone worried, i promise there will be no next time.

so here the STORY

i was on connaught, drive fairly slow as in following the speed limit, which is 50kmh only..

then suddenly, due to the tiredness my vision starts to get blurry n double visions... but because it was so near my house that i actually continued to drive there and didn't rest...

and suddenly im like woke up from it and i found myself upside down with my seat belt hanging me

and then, yup, i called my dad , my brother and they were so worried about me...
and thats all for my sad case =(

Lesson learned = NEVER DRIVE WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPY! EVEN IT'S VERY NEAR TO UR HOUSE!!! (it costed me my car and almost my life... GUY! please don't do the same thing like me...

1 comment: