Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Phews... tension daysss!

Wow, this abandoned blog is gonna have dust soon XD! i better start updating it...

Well, stuff happens today... examinations seems like endless to the fellow UTARians, but finally! 1 last subject and everything is over!! but that also means that ASSIGNMENT DUE DATES are coming!! but nvm... ill just talk back about a few days ago.

I'll start with 2 DAYS AGO

Argh, guess wad? its the 1st day in my life that i get a summon for speeding!
geez, very geram larh! that stupid police caught me for speeding in like 82kmh!

but "luckily", the police din really gave me the summons! (well u know... Malaysia is very famous for their bribary cases in the road, understand rite? XD)

That time i was so scared for deduction of points for my license cuz im still a "Professional" driver mar XD!

After that, it was all over, nothing special happened... but anyways, this is a pic of my myvi ^^



Poor little prancing myvi of mine was caught speeding =(


But anyways, today the exam was quite okay larh ^^
sociology, requires alot of memorizing XD!

but to all the UTARians! dun be afraid to face to the results!!
GAMBATEH!

and to my sweetest girl, i hope everything get fine while im not with you and you will always be in my heart :P!

LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Esther said...

lol ! speeding!

Sam said...

haha! caught me for normal speed wor...

Anonymous said...

babi betul~!!!

Sam said...

apa babi! no babi larh!